Servings: 10 - 1 cup servings
WW points+ 5 per serving
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 packaged chili seasoning packets
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned tomato sauce
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can canned kidney beans,rinsed
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add ground turkey and cook to evenly brown.
- Add in chopped onions, peppers and celery and cook until tender. You do not need to drain fat if using ground turkey or ground chicken.
- Stir in 2 packets of chili seasonings, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beans. Mix well and add in one cup of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.